Skip to main content

Monistat for hair growth: Making my MN mix!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Personal Experience at the 2015 Cynthia Bailey Model Search in Atlanta, GA. Was it worth it?

Hey All! Its been a long time since I actually created a blog post! Ive been so busy with work, and life in general! I wanted to share my experience at the 2015 Cynthia Bailey Model search that I went to in Atlanta, GA back in August 2015. I want to walk all the aspiring models through the process that I went through, and to express my feeling about whether it was worth it or not. I REGISTERED HERE The Research So, I first thought about registering when I continued to see Cynthia Bailey post about it on her Instagra, since I am one of her followers. I figured I would try it out. So I went to the regestration website (which looked different than the photo above, at the time), and searched for more information about the actual model search. At the time, they did not have seperated categores (such as plus, kids, teens, and adults). The regestration fee is $25. They feel you should "invest in your future". I am very knowledgabe on when to and when not to pay

Milky Way Que Fourbulous Review!

I bough the style Canon-Long style Hi all! I just wanted to do I short Show-n-Tell on my new (well kinda new) hair. Its apart of the Fourbulous series by Milky Way Que. IS THE HAIR 100% HUMAN?- NO. Milky Way Que is what is called a MasterMix. The hair is NOT 100% human hair. Do not get confused when you see 100% human hair in large print on the box because in smaller print next to it, it says "quality", meaning human hair "quality", meaning not 100% human hair! HOW DOES THE HAIR REACT TO HEAT?-  Despite it not being 100% human hair, the hair flat irons VERY VERY well to heat in my opinion. I heavily flat ironed just the upper portion of the hair and briefly ran the flat iron through the ends. I did this about a week after I sewed it in because I wanted the ends to just be curled. The hair kept its flow and bounce!  The hair comes with 4 bundles, two 14inch bundles and two 16 inch bundles PLUS a free top closure I paid $23.99 and one pack does an

Accidentally Texlaxed? How I fixed my texlaxed hair!

HEY TO ALL MY BLOGGERS! SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY SO LONG! I AM BACK WITH SOME GREAT NEWS!   I have finally fixed my under processed hair! It took some serious research and work but I did it and I couldnt be happier! I had been struggling with my under processed hair for a very long time. I was what I called "accidentally texlaxed". Texlaxed is when relaxed hair still has "texture" or a wave pattern to it when its wet. I did not want my hair to be like this so it was an accident; I was doing it to my hair without knowing. This is what i was doing that made my hair texlaxed: NOT using enough relaxer NOT using a strong enough relaxer NOT smoothing down my new growth while the relaxer was on NOT leaving the relaxer on long enough to "take" Texlaxed hair shows when wet then air dryed My hair was straight in some areas, and wavy in others (air dried) I had to take charge of my hair so I started doing a lot of research and came to the conc