Skip to main content

Calling all Fashion Jewlery fans! Gofavor.com is for YOU!




A special sale they have going on NOW!



Hi bloggers! Ok, I just found out about a SUPER COOL fashion jewelry website called Go Favor! They sell earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and even toys! lol I hear alot of girls say that they want to keep this website a SECRET! I am giving you exclusive access to this secret!! LOL I have not purchased anything from this site, but there are plenty of reviews on Youtube about the website. So far, by searching the site, the prices are awesome! They have what they call "Daily Maddness", in which select jewelry is sold for only $.10!!! YES! That is not a typo, 10 CENTS!

Visit their website at: http://www.gofavor.com/



They also sell clothing! Here is another plus....FREE SHIPPING on orders over $15!!! You can easily spend $15 here! I love their selection of tops, and the trendy "bib necklaces". I have got to purchase some of these items, because they are going fast........GO CHECK THIS SITE OUT!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Personal Experience at the 2015 Cynthia Bailey Model Search in Atlanta, GA. Was it worth it?

Hey All! Its been a long time since I actually created a blog post! Ive been so busy with work, and life in general! I wanted to share my experience at the 2015 Cynthia Bailey Model search that I went to in Atlanta, GA back in August 2015. I want to walk all the aspiring models through the process that I went through, and to express my feeling about whether it was worth it or not. I REGISTERED HERE The Research So, I first thought about registering when I continued to see Cynthia Bailey post about it on her Instagra, since I am one of her followers. I figured I would try it out. So I went to the regestration website (which looked different than the photo above, at the time), and searched for more information about the actual model search. At the time, they did not have seperated categores (such as plus, kids, teens, and adults). The regestration fee is $25. They feel you should "invest in your future". I am very knowledgabe on when to and when not to pay...

Milky Way Que Fourbulous Review!

I bough the style Canon-Long style Hi all! I just wanted to do I short Show-n-Tell on my new (well kinda new) hair. Its apart of the Fourbulous series by Milky Way Que. IS THE HAIR 100% HUMAN?- NO. Milky Way Que is what is called a MasterMix. The hair is NOT 100% human hair. Do not get confused when you see 100% human hair in large print on the box because in smaller print next to it, it says "quality", meaning human hair "quality", meaning not 100% human hair! HOW DOES THE HAIR REACT TO HEAT?-  Despite it not being 100% human hair, the hair flat irons VERY VERY well to heat in my opinion. I heavily flat ironed just the upper portion of the hair and briefly ran the flat iron through the ends. I did this about a week after I sewed it in because I wanted the ends to just be curled. The hair kept its flow and bounce!  The hair comes with 4 bundles, two 14inch bundles and two 16 inch bundles PLUS a free top closure I paid $23.99 and one pack does...

Tips to install your FIRST Frontal! Tips, Tricks & Mistakes not to make!

HAIR INFO! Company-Ali Moda Hair Products (99.6% POSITIVE rating!) Website www.aliexpress.com Link to hair: http://hz.aliexpress.com/store/product/Grade-7a-Best-Quality-Lace-Frontal-Closure-Peruvian-Virgin-Hair-Loose-Wave-Lace-Frontal-with-3/921817_1000001195979.htm l Lengths: 3 bundles-20,22,24 Frontal length: 20inches Type-Peruvian Loose Body MY TIPS & MISTAKES! Types of installs: 1. All sew 2. Elastic band (alone) 3. Glue 4. Tape -First time, use elastic band until you perfect method. -Bleach knots to get rid of black dots -Will lift if don’t use band, glue or tape for newbies -Tweeze BEHIND hair line to create baby hair (dont cut hair close to frontal edge to try to make baby hair) -if your going to put frontal behind hairline, you must still find a way to prevent lifting (like sewing all the way around the front of the frontal*this could prevent you from being able to have a natural looking part tho* or using something sticky like Got2B glued to keep it d...